As a member of the National Junior College Athletic Association we encourage everyone to stay engaged with student-athletes and our local communities through financial support, scholarships, program initiatives and community service.
NJCAA Foundation Objectives:
· Supporting the creation, growth and sustainability of two-year college athletic programs
· Providing funding for scholarships, community programs and national awards
· Telling the story of the NJCAA and increasing the exposure of two-year collegiate athletics
· Promoting diversity, equity and inclusion growth for all colleges and student-athletes
· Fostering character in student-athletes through fair, consistent rules and play
· Prepare students to further their education or workforce readiness
· Providing the necessary resources for technology upgrades, organization operations and opportunities for student-athletes through the NJCAA
At Suffolk County Community College Athletics we seek support for our local college athletes throughout the year. Opportunities for mentorship, hiring, gifts-in-kind, sponsorships and donation help our Sharks to remain champions on and off of the field.
Suffolk County Community College student-athletes benefit greatly from academic and professional mentorship. Were you a former Suffolk student athlete? Do you have the academic or professional expertise to share? Interested in mentoring please contact us.
Suffolk County Community College Online Jobs Database allows students, alumni and employers to connect for job and internship opportunities. It also offers career chats, videos, networking tips and other tools to help you during your search.
Donated services or items that would normally be purchased or promotional materials to encourage community game attendance:
· Athletic Equipment, uniforms, travel gear.
· Team Meeting locations off-campus.
· Discounted food options.
· Lodging discounts.
· Graphic design and printing.
· Facility renovation support, scoreboards, video equipment.
· Tickets or group discounts to professional sports or entertainment venues.
Your financial contribution to Suffolk Athletics will have an immediate and ongoing impact. Please consider any of the following options
· Athletics Website Banner Advertising for one year.
· Athletics Field Sign options available Brentwood, Riverhead, and Selden for one year.
· Both Website Banner, Field Sign plus added benefits for one year.
· Support a team or club.
· Provide a scholarship for future students.